For those of you who don’t know, these blog awards are for fun only, and they’re a way to share our appreciation for all the wonderful blogs out there!
For this award, those who participate have to:
- Display the award logo
- Thank and link back to the nominator
- List 7 facts about oneself
- Nominate 7 fellow bloggers to carry forward the relay (don’t forget to let them know)
Here are 7 Facts About Me:
- I love performing arts, but I have terrible stage fright. I started dancing lessons when I was two, and singing and acting a few years later. I took music and drama GCSEs and A levels and auditioned for schools of performing arts afterwards, but nerves got the best of me. Aside from writing, it’s the one thing I’ve always wanted to do, but my stage fright has got worse and worse, till I physically couldn’t bring myself to do it any more.
- I cry at everything. I’m so emotional it’s ridiculous. Books, films, songs, cards, letters – it doesn’t take much for me to be a blubbering mess!
- I love penguins. I’m sure most of you know that already, but I’m seriously obsessed with them. There are hundreds of penguin toys and items in our home. I loved them since I was a child, when I just thought they were adorable, and as I’ve gotten older I have spent hours and hours researching them and reading about them to know everything there is to know about them!
- I’ve always wanted to travel, and one of my goals has been to see all 17 species of penguins in the wild, which will take me all around the Southern hemisphere, including Antarctica!
- I’ve been a vegetarian my whole life, despite coming from a family of meat-eaters. According to my dad, I didn’t even like baby food with meat in it!
- I love music, and have rather electic tastes! My favourite artists include: Taylor Swift, Frank Sinatra, Johnny Cash, Dolly Parton and Westlife.
- I’ve got a wee obsession with the comedian Jon Richardson, and I finally met him last year – it was a real dream come true! I had my photo taken with him, but somehow it literally vanished from my phone moments after he left, and I was never able to retrieve it. I’m still not quite over it! (I’ll just have to meet him again…)
I nominate the following fabulous ladies to share seven facts about themselves:
Suze – librarianlavender.com
Rebecca – brunettelifestyle.blogspot.com
Arielle – livinglifewithjoy.com
Sophie – reviewedthebook.co.uk
Holly – bookaholicconfessions.wordpress.com
Jo – cometbabesbooks.blogspot.com
Margaret – bleachhouselibrary.blogspot.ie
I look forward to reading yours! Xx