I’ve had a pretty busy week, so haven’t managed to get all the hours in reading that I wanted. It’s only really been this weekend that I’ve managed to knuckle down and get some real reading time, as opposed to snatching the odd page or chapter here or there.
This Week I read:
- A Place For Us – Part 2, by Harriet Evans
I was desperate to read this after the first part finshed on such a cliffhanger, and the second did not disappoint!
- The Beginners Guide to the Birds & the Bees, by Sophie Hart
This had been sat on my NetGalley shelf for a while, so I was so glad to finally read it, and it’s a gorgeous bit of chick lit!
- It Girl, by Nic Tatano
I went against the popular saying on this one and totally wanted this book for its cover – having never read any Nic Tatano before, the beautiful cover really grabbed my eye! Luckily, it had a fabulous story to match!
Also from my NetGalley shelf, after devouring through It Girl I couldn’t wait to get started on Twitter Girl, the latest from Nic Tatano!
Next Week I plan to read:
- The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion
- The Rosie Effect by Graeme Simsion
- A Special Delivery by Clare Dowling
- The Little Shop of Hopes and Dreams by Fiona Harper
What have you been reading? Have you read any of these?