This is a tricky one as I went on a book haul this weekend and bought a load that I’ve been wanting for ages! So I’ll see if I can get to ten that I still don’t own…
- The Unfinished Symphony of You and Me, by Lucy Robinson – This was on my Top Ten Tuesday post last week, as a book I’ve been told I HAVE to read! I didn’t manage to pick it up on my haul this weekend, so it definitely gets a place on this list!
- Fallen For Rock, by Nicky Wells – This looks really fun and I’ve spoken to Nicky a few times on twitter and she’s just lovely! I actualy have a few ‘Fallen For Rock’ guitar picks I won in a competition, so I definitely need to get the book soon!
- Bad Bridesmaid, by Portia Macintosh – this is apparently laugh-out-loud hilarious, so I can’t wait to read it! Think it’s going to be taken as a holiday read next month!
- The Unpredictable Consequences of Love, by Jill Mansell – it’s Jill Mansell. It’s a new book. I don’t have it yet. No further explanation required.
- Paper Towns, by John Green – This is another one that was on last weeks post, that I haven’t yet got! Hopefully get round to it soon!
- Seeing Other People, by Mike Gayle – This keeps catching my eye lately, so it’s definitely going on my list!
- Hopelessly Devoted To You – Jill Steeples
- Christmas at Rosie Hopkins’ Sweet Shop, by Jenny Colgan – Jenny Colgan is one of my faves and I didn’t manage to get this last Christmas, so I’ve been saving it for this Christmas (I know I’d read it straight awy if I bought it, so I’m holding off!)
- Christmas at the Cupcake Cafe, by Jenny Colgan – same story as above, but I’ve been waiting 2 years…I’m going to love this Christmas!!
- The Casual Vacancy, by J K Rowling – I’m honestly horrified at myself that I still don’t on this. Being such a massive Potterhead and JK worshipper, it’s just disgraceful. But I will. Soon!
Phew, I made it to ten! Some are oldies but they still apply!!
What about you – what books are you desperate to read but don’t own yet?